ONEBOOTH is a photo booth platform for businesses and individuals provided and operated by MINTANO UG haftungsbeschränkt („MINTANO“, “we,” “our”, “us”). MINTANO knows that keeping your information private is extremely important. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Contacting us and identity of the Controller
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the controller is MINTANO UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Erkrather Str. 401, 40231 Düsseldorf, Germany. If you wish to contact us for any reason then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Processing Agreement
According to Article 28 of the GDPR, a data processing contract is required if you as a user of our products process personal data. In order to conclude an agreement for data processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, you can find the document signed on behalf of Onebooth here. Please download the document, read it carefully and return it within 14 days. Send a signed copy of the contract by mail to email@example.com.
Personal data we collect from you
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We collect the following personal data for the purposes as set out:
- Information you provide when registering for our service such as name, company name, date of birth, phone number or email address.
- Posts created with our iOS application (e.g. photos, GIFs or videos).
- Additional information provided by the end-users at an event e.g. email address, phone number or social media profile in order to share their posts.
- Financial and billing information.
- Records of your correspondence between you and us, e.g. support emails, chats or phone calls.
- Information submitted through the contact forms on our site.
- Data regarding the use of our website, such as the scope of data transfer, IP address, browser type, date and time of use of the website, accessed URL, date, time and content of error messages.
How we collect the Information
We collect personal data about you from the following sources:
- Directly from you e.g. the information you enter when registering for this service.
- Automatically through your browser (e.g. IP address, browser type or the time spent on our website).
- Through the Onebooth iOS application (e.g. your post and email address which is used to send your post).
How we use your information
We may process your information for the following purposes:
- to provide ordered services to you;
- to administer your enquiries;
- to improve our products and services;
- to ensure that the website will be presented to you in a most effective and interesting manner (e.g. by storing preferences you have chosen);
- to comply with any obligations we have to meet according to any contractual relationship we may have with you;
- to provide you with (technical) support;
- to provide you with promotional information, e.g. offers, new features or surveys (subject to the condition that you have opted-in). As a registered user we may send you general information regarding your account and license of this service without your opt-in.
- to enable marketing purposes;
- to enhance the safety and security of this service and for troubleshooting purposes;
- for any other purpose with your prior consent.
Consequences of not providing personal data
If we may not/may not anymore process personal data about you, we may not be able to provide the services fully or in parts to you.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, e.g. cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Under the following website are the services we use to make our own service better for you: https://onebooth.com/sub-contractors
Protection of rights and other legal purposes: We may share the information we collect, including personal data, with any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of other customers.
How long we store your personal data
We only retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. The contents of closed accounts are deleted within 3 months of the date of closure. The IP address of your computer will only be retained for the duration of the session and for another seven days after such use and were then after be either deleted or anonymized by shortening the IP address.
Usage of cookies and web beacons
Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeated use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that will be stored on your computer and contain specific preferences data for an exchange with our system. In most cases these are so-called “session cookies” that are deleted once you leave our website. To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an identifier saved to the cookies. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make (full) use of all the functions of our website.
We categorize our cookies as follows:
- Category A: Cookies are used to keep you signed in to our service and to personalize your experience. These cookies are necessary to use the service.
- Category B: Cookies are used to enable service features and store your preferences. Not accepting these cookies might impact the way you experience Onebooth and can prevent some product features from working.
- Category C: Cookies help us analyze how well our service performs. These cookies are optional.
- Category D: Cookies may be used to help us deliver and measure advertising campaigns. These cookies are optional.
More information about the cookies we use on our websites is set out in the table below.
- Cookie _session_id | Service Onebooth | Category A | Expiration 1 Month | Purpose Used to keep you signed in to our service
- Cookie _gid | Service Google Analytics | Category B | Expiration 24 hours | Purpose Used to distinguish visitors
- Cookie _ga | Service Google Analytics | Category B | Expiration 2 years | Purpose Used to distinguish visitors
- Cookie intercom-id | Service Intercom | Category C | Expiration 1 year | Purpose This cookie is for the chat feature on our website. It helps us to remember you between your visits
Our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called pixel tags) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our service is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to estimate the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Your choices and your rights
You may contact us if you have questions relating to the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the following rights:
- right to access personal data we process about you;
- right to rectification;
- right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to portability;
- right to object to the processing at any time without a reason in case of direct marketing based on the legitimate interests of the controller;
- in all remaining cases where processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) the right to object the processing at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation if processing; as well as;
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
To the extent you have given your consent to any processing activities of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time for the future. The withdrawal of such consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise any of your above mentioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us via our postal address MINTANO UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Erkrather Str. 401, 40231 Düsseldorf, Germany.
If you have a complaint about the way in which we process your personal data, you may also lodge a complaint to the competent supervision authority.
1. We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” as explained above to help us analyze how you use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, which is the case here, Google will reduce your IP address before its transmission and storage within Member States of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with further services associated with website and Internet use.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
3.You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of our website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
4. On this website we use Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that an identifiability ot the related person can be ruled out. Hence, in case the data collected about you might be related to an identifiable person, the possibility to identify the related person will be abolished immediately and thus the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the aid of the gained statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
7. This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
Google AdWords Conversion and Google Remarketing
We may use Google AdWords and Google Remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors of the site. Third-party providers, including Google, may show our ads on websites across the internet.
– Google AdWords Conversion –
1. We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
2. These advertising measures are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose we use Ad Server cookies, by which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your personal computer. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. Together with this cookie the unique cookie ID, the number of Ad Impressions per placement (frequency), the last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (note that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
3. These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. As far as a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer’s website (i.e. our website) and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and we as customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognize which of the used advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of advertising measures; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
4. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data which are raised by the use of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge: By the integration of AdWords Conversion Google receives the information that you viewed the respective part of our Internet appearance or clicked on an advertisement of us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
5. You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies you will not receive any ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies are blocked by the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, but taking into account this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, but taking into account that this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this service completely.
6. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the application Google Remarketing. This is an application we use to contact you again. This application allows you to see our advertisements after visiting our website when you continue to use the internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which Google uses to record and evaluate your usage patterns when you visit various websites. This is how Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to Google’s own statements, Google does not merge the data collected in the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used for remarketing. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR
Transfer of personal data to third countries
The servers on which we store your personal data, and the teams that process it, are all located within the European Economic Area (EEA) and USA. However, information and content that you make publicly available (e.g. posts within a live gallery) will be accessible from outside the EEA and USA.
Our hosting partner Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a participant in the Privacy Shield Program developed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Union (EU). They have certified that they adhere to the principles of the Privacy Shield Program agreed upon by the EU and US. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program visit the Privacy Shield website.
We are very concerned with protecting your information. When you enter sensitive information (e.g. credit card number) we encrypt that information using SSL technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our services, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We will inform you of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your personal data in an adequate manner without undue delay if required by law.
Our policy toward minors
This service is not directed to minors under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from minors under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal data without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data, we will delete such data.
If you are between the age of 16 and 18 years (or between 16 and the age of legal majority in your country of residence), you may only use our service under the supervision of a parent or guardian who agrees to be bound by these terms.