ONEBOOTH is a photobooth platform for businesses and individuals provided and operated by MINTANO UG haftungsbeschränkt („MINTANO“, “we,” “our”, “us”). MINTANO knows that keeping your information private is extremely important. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and giving you control over any information we hold about you. If you have any questions in regard to these policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this service, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described below.
Information we may collect from you
We collect or may collect the following information, including information by which you may be personally identified:
- Information provided when registering for our service such as name, company name, date of birth, phone number or email address.
- Posts created with our iOS application (e.g. photos, GIFs or videos).
- Additional information provided by the end-users at an event e.g. email address, phone number or social media profile in order to share their posts.
- Financial and billing information.
- Records of your correspondence between you and us, e.g. support emails or phone calls.
How we collect the Information
- Directly from you e.g. the information you enter when registering for this service.
- Automatically through your browser e.g. IP address, browser type or the time spent on our website. The information that we collect automatically is statistical data and doesn’t include personal information.
- From third parties e.g. other end-users at en event.
How we use your information
We use your personal information mainly to provide this service and administer your inquiries. Further we may also process your information for the following purposes:
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide you with (technical) support.
- To provide you with promotional information, e.g. offers, new features or surveys (subject to the condition that you have opt-in). As a registered user we may send you general information regarding your account and license of this service without your opt-in.
- To enable (online) marketing, remarketing and similar (targeting) marketing services.
- To enhance the safety and security of this service.
- For any other purpose with your prior consent.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this policy:
- Service providers: Occasionally we share your information with our third party service providers, who help us provide and enhance our services. Examples of service providers include payment providers, cloud services, social networks hosting services and content delivery services.
- Advertising partners: We may partner with third party advertising networks to display advertising on our services or to manage and serve our advertising on other sites and may share personal information with them for this purpose. All third parties we share this information with are required to use your personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Business transfers: MINTANO may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Usage of cookies and web beacons
- Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called “session cookies” that are deleted once you leave our website. To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
- Our Web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called pixel tags) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our service is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to estimate the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Do not track policy
Do not track signals allow visitors of websites and web applications to indicate to the particular operators of these sites that you don’t wish that your online activities are tracked over time and across different websites. We do not honour do not track signals.
Third party services
California privacy rights
We will not share any personal information with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the service and identify visitor preferences. In this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify visitors or users.
Google AdWords and Remarketing
We may use Google AdWords and other remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors of the site. Third-party providers, including Google, may show our ads on websites across the internet. By using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network (“GDN”) ads.
Storage of your personal information
Our primary hosting partner is a participant in the Privacy Shield Program developed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Union (EU). They have certified that they adhere to the principles of the Privacy Shield Program agreed upon by the EU and US. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program visit the Privacy Shield website.
MINTANO is very concerned with protecting your information. When you enter sensitive information (e.g. credit card number) we encrypt that information using SSL technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our services, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Accessing and deleting your information
You may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information. All registered users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information or cancel explicitly granted consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the data.
Our policy toward minors
This service is not directed to minors under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
If you are between the 13 and 18 years (or between 13 and the age of legal majority in your country of residence), you may only use our service under the supervision of a parent or guardian who agrees to be bound by these terms.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is MINTANO UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Erkrather Str. 401, 40231 Düsseldorf, Germany. If you wish to contact us for any reason then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.